Terms & Conditions
Carlease (UK) Ltd t/a Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com, being based at Kings Business Centre, Warrington Road, Leigh, WN7 3XG own and operate this website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this site, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions and thereby have entered into a legally binding contract with Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com. The terms and conditions need to be read in conjunction with the order you have accepted with Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com. Please leave this site should you NOT wish to accept these terms and conditions.
Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time which will take effect from the date when the changes are posted on this website. Your continued use of this website will constitute your acceptance of any changes to these terms and conditions.
All prices displayed on the Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com website are quoted for business leasing on either a 6 + 35 or 6 + 47 contract profile (unless expressly amended by Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com and exclude VAT. Prices displayed expressly for personal leasing will include Vat on either a 6 + 35 or 6 + 47 contract profile (unless expressly amended by Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com).
All prices displayed on the Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com website are for your information only and in no way constitute an offer which is capable of acceptance by you.
Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com reserves the right to change the price of the vehicle, either before, during or after an order is placed. If the price of a vehicle is changed after an order is placed Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com shall notify you of the change. You have the right to withdraw your order if the change is not acceptable.
Should the VAT rate change between the placing of the order and the supply of the vehicle, payments will be adjusted accordingly.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices advertised on the website include:
- Delivery to your desired UK mainland destination. The method of delivery is at the discretion of Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com’s chosen supplier and should you wish to amend/alter the method of delivery, Schoolminbusleasing.uk.comK reserve the right to forward any additional costs associated with delivery to you;
- Road Fund Licence (where applicable) for all contract hire finance products for the duration of the contract unless expressly stated otherwise before the order is concluded with you. For the avoidance of doubt, some finance providers will only supply the Road Fund Licence for the first year but this will be brought to your attention before an order is placed;
- The Vehicle Registration Charge.
- Number Plates for the vehicle.
Prior to your order being accepted by Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com, you will be required to provide a refundable deposit, which will be returned to you after vehicle delivery and upon successful completion of all paperwork required. Subsequent cancellation after the order has been accepted by Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com may result in any loss of monies being transferred to you or the imposition of a cancellation fee.
Prior to your order being accepted by Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com, a processing fee (amount as shown to you in either an email or invoice) may be required. With your permission (express or otherwise), Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com may deduct this from any deposit you have provided.
Credit card payments include a 1.95% surcharge.
An enquiry by you on theSchoolminbusleasing.uk.com website is an expression of interest in order to proceed with the advertised price on the vehicle as shown. An enquiry does not create a contract between you and Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com.
A contract to purchase, hire or lease a vehicle will be created only after the following:
2. Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com accept an order which you have signed, setting out the agreed specification and price of the vehicle required. When Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com have accepted an order, you expressly authorise Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com to order the vehicle on your behalf. Should you cancel your order after this,Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com UK reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee equivalent to 3 months’ rentals.
3. You enter into a separate finance agreement with the finance company. Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com introduce you to a limited number of finance providers which have been carefully selected by us. For the avoidance of doubt, no contract to hire, purchase or lease exists between you and the finance company until the agreement is signed by you and the agreement has been accepted/made operational. Please also note that the finance providers that we use may make payment to us if you elect to enter into an agreement with them.
All delivery times provided to you either before, during or after the order process, are estimates only and do NOT form part of any contract between you and Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com. Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com accept no responsibility for any changes to delivery times which are notified to you and any changes do NOT constitute a variation to the contract.
Should the vehicle(s) you have ordered not be available, Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com will contact you either by email or telephone to discuss suitable alternatives. Any alternatives suggested may not meet your intended price or specification requirements. If the alternative is not accepted, you have the right to cancel any contract between you and Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com
All images which are displayed on the Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com are for illustration purposes only.
The vehicle information or specification is supplied to Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com by CAP and while every effort is made to verify the accuracy of the data, the information should only be used as a guide. Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com recommend that you should not conclude any decision to purchase, hire or lease a specific vehicle without verification of the latest data from either the manufacturer or franchised dealer. For the avoidance of doubt, Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising, in contact, tort or otherwise, directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any information contained on the Website or by any Third Parties.
Any pre-registered vehicles provided to you will be supplied with the balance of the manufacturers warranty and MOT requirements (as at today, an MOT is required 3 years from the published taxation point).
Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com may, from time to time, change the website without notice and without incurring liability to you.
Registration and Insurance of vehicles
Local registration of vehicles is not possible.
Proof of insurance is required before any delivery. The hirer obtaining finance must be the main policy holder or a named driver on the insurance certificate. It is your responsibility to ensure the vehicle is insured for the duration of the contract.
Any excess mileage charge, as set out on your order, is valid for up to 100% of the annual mileage allowance. Mileage in excess of 100% of the allowance may be subject to a higher rate. It is your responsibility to review the terms of the finance agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com shall not be liable for any excess mileage charged at the higher rate.
Nothing in the conditions stated above will affect your statutory rights. Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com are committed to customer service and will try to resolve all customer complaints in a fair, professional and timely manner.
For a copy of our customer complaints procedure, please review the complaints procedure which can be found on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy or to feedback anything relating to the service you have received from Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com.
Carlease (UK) Ltd t/a Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com is a Leasing Broker Member of The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) who have a mandatory code of conduct for brokers. Schoolminbusleasing.uk.com is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
FCA Registration Number FRN 706617
Our VAT registration number is 200422089
Company Registration No. 9312506
Data Protection Registered ZA088399
BVRLA Membership No. 1471