Minibus Leasing For Charities
A Growing Market for Minibus Leasing Solutions
Our business is now receiving an increasing level of interest from charities who are looking to upgrade their transportation requirements. Leasing a minibus can offer a more intelligent solution for the charity than outright purchase or more ad-hoc measures such as short term rental or private hire. In addition to the financial considerations, you also have to consider duty of care and health and safety obligations which any business faces in operating a fleet.
Understanding all of this can at first appear immeasurable if you are new to the process. However, we are in a position to advise you on all of the above, plus other matters such as driving licence requirements or specialist conversions. As many charities now facilitate disabled persons or those with special needs, they need a pragmatic partner to work alongside them.
What are the Benefits of Leasing a Minibus for a Charity?
- With a fixed term contract for anywhere between 2 and 5 years you can accurately budget based on this impending expenditure.
- We supply all new minibuses with a full maintenance contract, so that the cost of all servicing, tyres, safety inspections, breakdown cover, MOT’s and road fund licence are included for the duration;
- A new minibus offers improved safety and reliability for passengers, while improving your image;
- We can arrange for the new vehicle to be delivered with all graphics and logos required; and
- A leasing arrangement reduces your administrative burden, so that you can concentrate on developing your charity.